Contributors

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Another day in Kampar

I went to the Admissions Office today to ask about my official withdrawal letter. Anyways, the lady there looked kinda lifeless to me. What a little fasting can do to people. I'm not going to talk about fasting. I know nothing about fasting besides the fact that it makes one go hungry and possibly developing gastritis. I for one do have gastritis. Due to not eating on time. Ok, why do I always have to deviate from one topic to another? Oh well, back to the story. 

I went there around 1.40pm, when the sun was high up in the sky by bike. Can you possibly imagine that? Terrible. Thing is, I didn't break into a sweating frenzy when I was cycling. I started perspiring when I was resting. Oh gawd. So after that I went to see the lady with a friend of mine. The lady said it would normally take 1 week to process everything. What a let down. ONE WEEK. What am I going to do for the time being I wonder since I no longer am going to attend the classes.  

Facebook is no longer fun and my mailbox is almost always empty besides being filled with notifications from fb. I have got to pick up a new hobby. I have got no books here to read anymore, which is a very sad fact. On the bright side though, I'll be back in KL in more or less a week's time. Hopefully, I'll be back next sunday =)

No comments:

Post a Comment