Contributors

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Beginning of A New Chapter in Life (AGAIN)

Currently doing Biomedical Science at UTAR. But I'll soon be withdrawing from the university and moving back to KL to pursue a degree in marketing. Why the sudden change? I don't want to do science anymore. I used to think that it was fun and when something is fun, we tend to be able to cope with it more. Classes and lectures are just that but when it comes to tests and exams, that's when I realize I actually don't get what was happening even though I studied. I've been giving it some thought over the month now. Doing science is cool and all but it's not for everybody. My aunt even suggested that I do journalism since I like to write. The only thing I feel bad about now is that it took me such a long long time to finally make the right decision. Eight months to be exact. Eight months, that's more than half a year.

Now, since I have a second chance to choose what I REALLY want to do and what is SUITABLE for me, I should obviously appreciate it. My mum asked if I still felt like a kid, i told her yes. due to being so fickle minded. She also said to think carefully, this is my life and she can't be with me forever. I know how much she cares and loves me but sometimes she doesn't seem to express her feelings the right way. I know deep down how much she cares. I told her I will make the right choice this time around and I won;t regret it. Picking science was obviously the wrong choice for me.

Things to do before leaving Kampar:

1. Go to the finance office and ask for the refund
2. Return the book I borrowed from the library
3. Submit the withdrawal letter
4. Submit the letter for refund of caution money


By the way, I previously deleted my blogs but after deleting them, I felt like there was nowhere for me to channel my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment