Contributors

Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 2 After Submitting The Withdrawal Letter

It's the second day since I've submitted the withdrawal letter from Utar, Kampar. My floor mates have all gone back to KL today. I have one more floor mate who occupies the room next to mine but I rarely talk to her so it doesn't make a huge difference for me. Anyhow, it's kind of quiet and very cooling now. The rain started at 2pm and stopped and now it's raining again. Perfect weather to sleep in ^.^ but I rarely do naps. Sighs. Being alone sucks big time. Got no one to talk to unless if I go on MSN.

It's quite confirmed that I'll be enrolling in the marketing course provided by KBU International College. My mum says why do I choose to go to a college rather than a university. Well, those weren't her exact words. She just sent me a message stating : got u dun want want college. Honestly, I used to the think that the word : UNIVERSITY seemed to be a fancy word and all but in the end it's down to the quality of the certificated being awarded by the body itself. We can obtain degrees from both college and university. There isn't much difference anyways. It's just the name that's different. I'd rather go to a college that has been around longer rather than a university that has just started running not too long ago. That's just a thought. I'm not saying that KBU has been around longer compared to UTAR. Google them up. It's a rather personal thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment